Anyhoo - I left you with the following concerns:
1. Buying a 1st birthday present for the current love of my life?
$3.99 + $1 for the card
2. Buying my Mum a Mother's Day present?
Still working on this but should be able to wait until payday for this spenditure.
3. Going out for drinks with work colleagues tomorrow night to celebrate our end of month?
Postponed to Monday.
4. Attending Chunky Move's production of Mortal Engine at the Sydney Theatre next Friday night with one of the girls from dinner the other night? (Tickets are $55)
Undecided.
The $5 spent on the birthday present doesn't account entirely for the depletion of my wallet...
BUY:
$3 coffee
$1.50 doughnuts
WHY?
Coffee was a moment of weakness. A half dozen doughnuts on the otherhand lasted me snacking through morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea!
BUY:
$4.75 - Pie Face Chunk Steak Pie
WHY?
No more chicken left-overs and no food in the house cos eating down the fridge before the move....
BUY:
$8 - Fish and chips
WHY?
Dinner. After moving all day I had absolutely no energy to cook. This will be explained soon...
I know this is only $22.25 and there should be $17.75 in my wallet rather than $10.... I gave the shrapnel to Wonder Woman...
No comments:
Post a Comment