BUY:
$4 - train ticket to city
$30 - taxi from city to Marrickville
$9.60 - fish & chips
?? - maybe a lunch purchase??
WHY?
Because Saturdays are for socialising!
I rushed home from work, via the fish & chip shop, to freshen up before heading to a friend's birthday celebration. While on the train I realised I didn't have a ticket so jumped off at Artarmon where there is a ticket machine on the station, and did the right thing. Running late already and not being totally sure of where I was going, I hailed a cab from Town Hall station and watched as the traffic on King St gobble up my money. If I had caught the train I probably would have got there at the same but had a lot further to walk in my heels! It ended up being a lot more expensive than I had anticipated but was lovely to catch up with the girls from my singles' dinner, one of whom gave me a lift back to Central!
No comments:
Post a Comment