Okay, these are the boring work-related expenses since I got back from Uluru
BUY:
$31 - Train ticket
WHY?
I know I wrote about the benefits of long-term passes but I'm not ready to commit to one as yet. $31 is for a 14 day pass from my closest station to the city. Now, I only travel two stops to get to work but I do go into the city a bit so I'm trying to work out how often the full length of the pass gets used and whether it's money well spent.
$11.15 - cheese, pesto and ham
$2.40 - bread rolls
WHY?
Trying to avoid spending money on McDonald's - it's helped for 2 out of my 5 lunches!
BUY:
$9 - 3 x coffees
64c - 1/2 dz doughnuts
$1.50 - Mars bar cookies
WHY?
Yum. I need food. End of explanation.
Oh, and I did earn my free coffee! Only 3 more til my next one!
BUY:
$9.40 - Beef teriyaki noodle stir fry
WHY?
Healthier than McDonald's and I get to choose the ingredients!
Other lunches have been about 2 x $9.60 for bacon & eggs with a cappuccino...
I have some ham, pesto and cheese left to start my week well...I just need more bread rolls and to limit the coffee intake. They really add up!
No comments:
Post a Comment