Monday, 3 May 2010

Wonder Woman

Some people have a piggy bank, I have Wonder Woman...
 
Given to me by my brother and his partner while I was living in London after their first visit to NY, she has at times been a life saver - the source of coins enough to buy a £2 take away meal from the local chippy, or my tube fare, a handy recepticle for those annoying coppers (seriously, the UK still uses 1p and 2p coins!).

She hasn't been as useful in Sydney as I tend to scrounge for every last piece of shrapnel but I hope to top her up habitually with my small change, a practice my dad has adopted his  whole life (well, my whole life anyway - having a change jar) reaping long term benefits. So, for now she sits amongst the other prized possessions on my bookshelf waiting for me to appreciate her assets what an asset she could be to my savings...


She currently contains AUD30.10, THB5 and sixpence!

No comments:

Post a Comment