1. Buying a 1st birthday present for the current love of my life?
(Before you answer this question - look at that face!)
2. Buying my Mum a Mother's Day present?
3. Going out for drinks with work colleagues tomorrow night to celebrate our end of month?
4. Attending Chunky Move's production of Mortal Engine at the Sydney Theatre next Friday night with one of the girls from dinner the other night? (Tickets are $55)
Can I? What say you? Yay? Nay? If not, why not?

Adorable 1-year-old won't know if birthday pressie is a wee bit late, so you can delay that purchase. If Mother's Day is May 9th like it is here, you could probably delay that purchase as well. I think you may have to choose between end-of-month drinks and the show, though, unless you're ok going without eating for a few weeks. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks April - very sensible suggestions. Shame I haven't followed them! In relation to
ReplyDelete1. - see my next post.
2. Can't really not buy my mum a present given I have just moved home - will tell all soon.
3. Drinks have been moved to Monday when we have a full team.
4. Still undecided.