Thursday, 3 June 2010

When Wednesday feels like Friday..

BUY:
$3 - coffee (only a couple more to get my free one!)
$4.40- Pumpkin soup & (not as fresh as expected) sourdough rolls

WHY?
Lunch. At least it's not McDonald's...

BUY?
$1.60 - Bus ticket from Town Hall to Leichhardt.
$16 - Pasta and red wine


The only downside to my job is the random roster I work to... working 5 out of 7 trading days is normal but my weekend has no fixed address, like this week. Thursday was my Saturday (and Sunday is my Sunday) but what that means is Wednesday night feels like Friday night. What does everyone do on a Friday? Go out with friends, which is exactly what I arranged. And, there is no point going to Leichhardt and not going out for an Italian meal. That would be, like, un-Australian or something! Yum.

I didn't have to worry about getting home thanks to M & E's couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment