BUY:
$1.60 - train ticket.
WHY?
Yes, I know. I haven't bought my damn monthly rail ticket as yet. Dad dropped me into work on his way into a city-based appointment so I just bought one way. Home.
BUY:
$1 - bread roll
WHY?
A lot of my expenditure is on fresh bread rolls. I worked out why today. Partly because I really do enjoy fresh bread but I'd be just as happy with bread that may have lived a few days in a freezer to retain that kinda-fresh flavour. The only problem being I have nowhere to freeze said bread so I keep ducking out to get it daily. Wonder how I can get around this. Any suggestions?
BUY:
$144.89 - payment towards my credit card. Yay!
WHY?
Do I really need to explain this one!! The exciting news is that the credit card debt is now only $2,380... I say only because if I make two monthly payments of the amount I used to spend on rent I can have it paid off by 18 July....
No comments:
Post a Comment