Wednesday, 2 June 2010

not-so-Tight-Arse Tuesday

I'm now stretching back a bit into the memory for Tuesday so I know I have forgotten things...

My bank account says the following...

BUY:
1 Jun 2010 WITHDRAWAL BY EFTPOS COLES 6.49


1 Jun 2010 WITHDRAWAL BY EFTPOS HANDYWAY RAIL CORP 1.60

1 Jun 2010 WITHDRAWAL - INTERNET ONLINE BANKING PAYMENT MUM 50.00

1 Jun 2010 DEBIT CARD PURCHASE DOCTOR SURGERY AUS 58.00

1 Jun 2010 MONTHLY SERVICE FEE 3.00
WHY?
1. The Coles purchase was Swiss Cheese and Pesto to have for lunch at work.
2. The Railcorp purchase was actually from Monday and I really spent $15.50 on a weekly ticket.
3. The transfer named 'Mum' was to repay her for money lent to me on Friday while I waited for the bank to action my online transfer from one account to the other!
4. The Doctor Surgery is actually from Friday (see my Health entry)
5. The service fee is my bank helping itself to my money. Again.

I am almost certain I probably also spent money on coffee...

No comments:

Post a Comment