Sunday, 25 April 2010

Day 10 - Thursday

BUY:
Pumpkin soup (on special) - 2 for $5
French roll (discounted from $1.98) - $1.50

WHY?
Lunch! Trying to be a little healthy and add a few vitamins to my diet (cos you've all seen photos of what I have been eating lately) and for $6.50 I managed to get lunch enough for two days!

BUY:
$10.90 - Noodles from Noodle King

WHY:
Dinner with friends Wally and Jo... Friends from uni days, Wally and I catch up on a fairly regular basis but his wife Jo and I worked out that we hadn't seen each other since 2008 when she and Wally were travelling through London! Crazy work and study commitments have kept her busy when Wally and I have shared a beer or breakfast (not at the same time as a general rule!!). I was thrilled when they offered to collect me and my very sick laptop from work after my Thursday night shift so we could catch up and Wally can operate on my 'puter. THANKS Wal! xx

1 comment:

  1. I consider that a justifiable expense cause you saved a lot in computer repairs, right? :)

    ReplyDelete