Friday, 16 April 2010

Day 3

I had the day off yesterday and decided to have a quiet one at home. This involved downloading iTunes and playing with my iPhone! (Yes, I'm a total geek!)

I've had the phone for a few weeks but hadn't ventured into the world of Apps because I've been having trouble with my computer (and still am, which is going to be a necessary expense in the not-too-distant future...) That has all changed now and so has my world...

While I'm still very much learning how versatile and helpful my iPhone can be, the first thing I realise is that it's also a whole new world of spending opportunities. Dangerous! So far I have managed to avoid tempation - mostly - and have only purchased the one app:

BUY: $1.19


WHY? Cos it's fun!

Day 4 isn't going to be as good, spending-wise. While I have had a very quiet morning I already anticipate costs associated with dinner, wine and possibly drinks out at the Annandale Hotel!

No comments:

Post a Comment