BUY:$27 (or so) - Peach Bellini, pint of James Squire and a Pure Blonde
WHY?
It was my round! I have mentioned the lovely ladies I met the other weekend at my singles dinner? One of them was celebrating becoming an Aussie, after being naturalised in a ceremony in Town Hall, and so I went along to give her a hand!

BUY:
$5.95 - Burger King
WHY?
Umm... cos drinking on an empty stomach is never a good idea and at 11pm at night Burger King seems like a good idea...
I am seriously appalled at my eating habits of late and it's no wonder I'm chewing through money, particularly when the only thing I bought on Saturday was:
BUY:
$5.45 - 2 bacon cheeseburgers and small fries
WHY?
Late lunch before running off to a work function... an all expenses paid night of food, grog and even a hotel - and the outcome of this evening will be revealed very shortly as it has solved one of the major hiccups I was anticipating in planning my European adventures...

No comments:
Post a Comment